- Youth & Kids (11 and under) get in for Free!
- Parking is free and camping is included in the cost of your ticket.
- Please purchase a ticket for the day you plan to arrive. All tickets are good from their listed starting day through Saturday.
- Youth Group orders of ten or more can request two free chaperone tickets and reserved youth group camping.
- Larger families may add tickets for more of their children 17 & under at $50 extra per child payable at the gate.
- Family1 tickets include one adult and up to 3 of their children ages 12 to 17. Children 11 & under are free. Tickets may be purchased for additional children for $50 each at the gate.
- Family2 tickets include one adult and up to 3 of their children ages 12 to 17. Children 11 & under are free. Tickets may be purchased for additional children for $50 each at the gate.
- All ticket orders are subject to a 4% basic service charge.
When the Gates Open
- The back gate opens for the the first 1500 Early Arrival ticket holders at 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 28.
- The front gate opens for everyone else starting at noon, Tuesday, June 28 and will be open 24 hours a day.
No Refunds & No Exchanges * U.S. Funds only.
THERE WILL STILL BE PLENTY OF TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE
Cornerstone Festival* will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets, or bodily injury or personal property loss any time prior to, during, or following a Cornerstone Festival. If cancellation occurs due to inclement weather or major emergency, 2011 passes will be exchanged for Cornerstone 2012 passes but will not be refunded.
*(Including sponsors, staff, contractors, venue, or any other entity associated either directly or indirectly with Cornerstone Festival.)
Additional info may be found at http://www.cornerstonefestival.com