Come take the opportunity to view a story unfold in a 45 minute walk-through tour of live acting, video and shocking scenery on the campus of Griffin Center Point Church. Find your place in the story with relatable life decisions. You will be guided through emotional settings as you follow the story of one family making decisions through life. The intensity of the sights and sounds will draw you in, literally making you a part of their journey. You will enter the airport terminal, with identifiable sights and sounds, and eventually board the airplane with the family. There will be nothing typical about the final approach of this flight. Get ready for the biggest eye-opener of the fall!For info contact: 770-227-3895 For more info Click Here
* YOU WILL NEED TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR TICKET TIME. FAILURE TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TICKET TIME WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF YOUR TIME SLOT.
* Ticket booth opens at 6:00pm for Friday & Saturday and 5:00pm on Sunday.
* Groups of 15 people travel through this experience approximately 15 minutes apart.
* Event is inside AND outside and will be held rain or shine. Please dress appropriately (no umbrellas).
* Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult. This event is not recommend for children under 10 due to the graphic nature contained in the walk-through.
* This event is NOT wheelchair accessible (climbing stairs will be involved).