- Darien Lake Theme Park
- 9993 Allegheny Road, Darien Center, NY 14040 US
Kingdom Bound 2012
- TobyMac, Switchfoot, Casting Crowns, Third Day, Robin Mark, Matt Maher, Kari Jobe, Crowder
KB Wristband(s) includes All KB concerts, seminars and activities as well as the Amusement & Water Park. Anyone 3 and up is required to wear a wrist band. 2 & under free.
Main Gate Parking Lot opens at 9:30am. Amusement Park Gate opens at 10:30am. You will need to exchange your commuter bar coded ticket for your Kingdom Bound Wristband at the Amusement Park Main Bar Code Ticket Table
Campers: YOU MUST BE 21 YRS OF AGE AT TIME OF FESTIVAL TO BOOK ON-GROUNDS ACCOMMODATIONS AND BE STAYING ALL FOUR DAYS.Includes your on ground accommodations for four nights starting Sunday,minimum of six on grounds wristbands per room/site & Amusement & Water Park.If you would like to arrange a payment plan for your accommodation pay off please call Lisa directly at 1.800.461.4485 ext 124
Darien Lake tickets,special discount tickets, Season Passes are not valid for Kingdom Bound. KB discount available on valid Darien Lake Season passes only.
No refunds & No exchanges. Prices,Tickets & Artists subject to change without notice
To place order by check complete this order form and check the MAIL BUTTON, it will generate an order form for you to mail. Print completed form and mail.
KINGDOM BOUND ADMITTANCE INCLUDES DARIEN LAKE THEME PARK & Splashtown
- Bar code tickets must be scanned at Main Gate of Amusement Park and will be replaced with KB Wristband
- Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE (you cannot take band off and give to another for entrance)
- All Mail-in orders Must Be Postmarked by the Printed Deadline to Receive Listed Price
- Online orders will be available throughout the festival or may be purchased at the Amusement Park beginning August 5th
- Scanning will end each night of the festival at 9pm
- Prices and ticket types subject to change without notice
GROUP BONUS PLAN: Group plan ends 7/27/12
- Valid on presale tickets only, tickets must be same price
- BUY 15 GET 2 FREE, BUY 25 GET 5 FREE, BUY 50 GET
SEASON PASS SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Valid on commuter tickets only and with 2012 Darien Lake Theme Park Season Pass
- Prices listed above reflect the following savings:
Save $10 on an EVENT and $5 on a 1-day
- You must show your 2011 Darien Lake Theme Park Season Pass when bar coded ticket is scanned in order for discount to be valid
PARKING PASS (pay once parking):
- Pass covers all four days of parking at one low price of $8.
- Pay once parking passes can only be purchased if purchasing an EVENT ticket
- Price is subject to change without notice
- Pay once price Parking Passes are not for sale after 6/30/12. This is a perk for those that purchase an EVENT EARLY
- Parking is $8/day and can be paid upon entrance
of the main parking lot
OFF GROUND HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:
- Available when purchasing 2-4 Full Event Tickets
- Package includes four nights stay Sun-Wed. There is a $50 Cancellation fee plus processing fees if package is cancelled by 7/1/12. No refund if cancelled after 7/1/12
- Four nights stay: arrival on Sunday and departure on Thursday. Rooms based upon availability at time of purchase. Packages must be booked by July 15, 2012
- Subject to change without notice
Clarion - Batavia 20 minutes from Darien Lake Park
2 Double Beds (2-4 persons per room) micro, fridge, coffee maker
Suite (2-6 persons per suite) 2 Double beds & Full pull-out sofa, fridge & coffee maker, microwave
Hotel pool and water park available at additional cost
Holiday Inn Express- Buffalo Airport 25 minutes from Darien Lake Park
Dbl Rm-2 Queen Beds (2-4 persons per room)
Jr. Suite (2-4
persons) King Bed & Queen Pull-out sofa, Small Kitchenette: Microwave,
Fridge & Coffee Maker, Continental Breakfast included, Indoor pool, High-speed
internet, Fitness room, Game room.
DARIEN LAKE ACCOMMODATIONS: Staying on Darien Lake Property
- Includes Four nights stay: Check in Sunday, Check out Thursday
- Six wristbands included for anyone three years and up. Two additional wristbands may be purchased per site for RV's or Hook-up, One additional wristband for Hotel
- Package must be paid in full when purchasing online
- Two price breaks:
- September 12th-March 16th
- March 17th- July 27 depending on availability
- $50 cancellation fee plus processing fees if cancelling order by May 16th. No refunds on accommodations if cancelled after May 16th unless KB is able to resell site at time of cancellation. Refund will be sent in form of a US check.
- No refunds after May 16th if KB is unable to sell site at time of cancellation
- For package upgrades you must contact KB office for details, Upgrade cost in effect
Site choice is a suggested selection and is not guaranteed
A convenience fee and
processing fee will be automatically added to your online order.
General admission to Darien Lake Theme Park is included with Kingdom Bound wristband.
PRICES & ARTISTS SUJBECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
No Refunds, No Exchanges
U.S. Funds on U.S. Banks only.
There is a $30 NSF charge on all returned checks. Kingdom Bound Festival will not be responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets, or bodily injury or personal property loss any time prior to, during, or following Kingdom Bound. If cancellation occurs due to inclement weather or natural disaster, current year passes may be exchanged for following year's Kingdom Bound passes but will not be refunded.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
Kingdom Bound Ministries, Inc is not responsible for liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may arise from the use of internet for conducting Kingdom Bound business, for late, lost, misdirected, incorrect addresses, incomplete, undeliverable or destroyed information resulting from hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or information not received on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the internet or at a website or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to the customers or any other person's computer related to or resulting from conducting on-line, internet business or downloading any material(s) related to or other telecommunications malfunctions, which may limit or cause loss of customer information or the customer's ability to complete transactions.